Rysa bought some of these at Albertsons, pre-made, and they were such a hit that we’ve (she’s) been making more. They’re always gone before I remember to take pictures, so this time, I made one myself.
FETA SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
- 1 chicken breast, fresh or full thawed, cut thin or flattened
- Feta cheese crumbles
- baby spinach leaves
- Seasonings (salt, pepper, basil, parsley, etc.)
- Garlic (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 F, line a pan with aluminum foil and grease with your lube of choice (or just use parchment paper).
- Take your fresh chicken breast and lay it out. Chop the spinach, mince your garlic (optional), and top the chicken with spinach, garlic, and feta cheese.
- Fold over/lid your chicken. To help keep things together while baking, use toothpicks. Season the outside of the chicken.
- Place the skewered chicken in an oiled, heated skillet (med-low heat) and sear the outside about 5-15 minutes; sear both sides.
- Once seared, move the chicken to the prepped pan and bake at 350 F for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!