It’s that time of year, folks! Here in southern USA, we’re having a super mild winter, so it’s time to whip out the potting soil and seeds and start watering!
Somehow, the cabbage from last year is still going strong and, of course, Lily is still alive and kicking, so prepare yourself for garden pictures over the coming months!
This year, I’ve planted:
- Heavenly Blue morning glories, in the same patch as last year.
- Sugar Snap Peas, for stir fry!
- a Blue Iris bulb, guaranteed to grow next year if I’ve followed instructions
- Sunflowers (Beta-1, Beta-2, and Beta-3)
- Foxgloves, which I sucked at planting last year, so we’ll see how it goes
I also plan to plant some:
- Sweet Peas, as soon as I buy more seeds
- Iceberg Lettuce, if I can bring myself to uprooting my undead cabbages
I hope you all are having a great day and I’ll see ya soon!