It’s commonplace to make resolutions and fall through. This year, though, things are pretty straight forward.
- Feel better than I did in 2015! (At this point, I could get diagnosed with some stages of cancer and still be better off than I was after that stomach bug in May ’15.)
- Keep my job and/or leave of my own scheme! (I’m at 7 weeks of perfect attendance and my longest stretch was 10 weeks when I first started. It looks good right now.)
- Have a bigger garden, filled with more plants I mean to/am able to eat! (Self-sufficient, ho!)
- Keep my Autobot running! (This is a multi-year plan. My Autobot is at 196,800 miles [316,700 km] right now and I want it to well surpass 200,000.)
- Not kill my roommate for another year! (Another multi-year plan, though this year has been much more successful than our first.)
- Actually get to swim in the pool this summer!!
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have just-opened Christmas munchies to partake!