We changed the pattern of the stripes on the obnoxious afghan, so I ran out of the yarn color I needed, but I plan to go back later today and get yarn while the store has an awesome employee discount. :) Here are the three color pairs. We’re going to transition pink-orange-yellow-orange-pink (and so on) instead of in a repetitive pattern. When finished, it should be large enough to cover a full sized bed or, more importantly, my Roommate when she feels like cocooning herself every cold winter morning.
Also, I still laugh that my camera can’t pick up these colors properly. They’re too obnoxious!